Friday, April 14, 2017

Let Your Hearts Be Comforted


This week I went back and read some scriptures from my mission that meant a lot to me. I came across one that really impacted me and helped me to feel calm in regards to the upcoming future. 

16 Therefore, let your hearts be comforted concerning Zion; for all flesh is in mine hands; be still and know that I am God. 

My mission president shared this scripture with me and said that we can replace "Zion" with anything that is going on in our lives. This time I read it and replaced Zion with SCHOOL. School stresses me out more than anything in this world. I put so much pressure on myself to do well in school that I am constantly worried about what will happen. This scripture helps me to know that I am in Gods hands, and he will take care of me. When we really believe that God is God, and has all power and can do anything, than we can be still and obtain the peace that we want. 

I hope that as I remember this scripture I will be able have a comforted heart admit the finals and 3 years left of school that I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment