Sunday, August 16, 2015

Week 5

June 15, 2015

I have had an incredibly spiritual week and would like to share them with you:

1. We have an investigator Su Di Xiong who is an atheist with a wife who is a member of the church (hes really just one of the teachers). Anyways we have really been having a hard time getting him to believe in god and feel the holy ghost. But recently at one of our lessons he told us that he had felt the holy ghost testify to him through some scriptures and how they showed him how when he was happy he was feeling the holy ghost- which is totally true! Sometimes we think that just because we arent having these huge spiritual experiences we arent being able to recognize the holy ghost, but when we are happy THAT IS THE HOLY GHOST. he is so real and i know that we all need to strive to pray tp have the holy ghost with us at all times

2. okay so for sacrament meeting we were talking about enduring to the end and my branch president gave a great talk and i loved all the stories and analogies he used, but at the end he began to bare his testimony and this overwhelming feeling came over me and a thought came to my mind- " Your testimony is so important" I realized than that although he gave a great talk it was in the end when he bore his testimony that i reallllly felt the spirit- its the same with the people i teach. my testimony truly is what will allow others to feel the spirit and then build off my testimony and create there own. it was such a cool experience, but it got even cooler as i was writing in my journal that night i wrote something down that seemed so familiar, i was talking about how people in taiwan will accept my testimony and grow from it when i realized i was writing down a line from my patriarchal blessing... it was crazy. i whipped out and as i began to read i was overwhelmed with happiness and began to cry. i know the lord has a plan for me and that i am on the path he would want me to be on right now.

3. lastly i would just like to over state the IMPORTANCE OF THE BOOK OF MORMON. i have grown a love for that book so deep that i feel famished if i dont read and study from it daily. the words are true and will bring us a tremendous amount of blessings in our life if we feast upon it daily. i was reading alma 17 ( which is all about missionary work, the sons of mosiah) and every scripture opened my eyes and i grew a better understanding of my purpose here as a missionary. read that book, love it and cherish it with all your heart.

I love this gospel. I love my Heavenly Father and know that only through Jesus Christ can we all be saved! Have a great week, family and never give up!










No comments:

Post a Comment